This serenely gorgeous fabric is designed by Katarina Roccella. You can see the whole line on the Art Gallery Fabrics website here, and trust me- you'll want to see it.
There are low volume prints, text prints, beautiful owls, deer, birch trees, evergreens, and flowers among others.
Here is the AGF description: "Blithe by Katarina Roccella. This beautiful collection is filled with frosty trees, confident deer, and subdued colors that will have you sewing in a winter wonderland. We must admit that this season, we’ll be experiencing winter vicariously through this collection."
2. Mariana Diaz - January 19: @ sewMariana
3. Ashley Herrmann - January 20: @ petitestitchery
4. Isabelle Selak - January 21: @ southbaybella
5. Stacey Derksen - January 22: @ sweet_finnagin_boutique
6. Eleri Kerian - January 23: @ sewandtellproject
7. Hemamalini Elumalai - January 24: @ helumalai
8. Paola Baker - January 25: @ loveoffabrics
9. Sue Stone - January 26: @ needleinafabricstash
10. Cassie and Alexis - January 27: @ lilyshineforlittlelizardking and myysweetsunshine
11. Carolina Moore - January 28: @ craftmoore
12. Lesley Storts - January 29: @ lesleystorts
13. Ali Brorsen - January 30: @ becauseofbrenna
14. Kimberly Baird - January 31: @ monkeykimberly
15. Rebecca Makas - February 1: @ restitcherator