Look at that concentration.
After it's all cleaned up and sliced like cantelope, put these pieces on a baking sheet and bake at 350 F for about 90 minutes. The flesh should be tender to a fork's touch.
That sounded like a romance novel. Rolling eyes.
Now scoop all that flesh off with a spoon and pile it up in a bowl. Discard the skins into your compost bin.
1. Heat oven to 350 F and butter/grease the pan. I used a rectangular 30x20cm pan--I think this is 13x9 inches. haha I'm becoming Euro.
2. Combine flour,sugar,spice,baking soda,raisins,and salt in a large bowl. Stir.
3. Beat the eggs into the melted butter, stir in the orange zest and juice of the orange, pouring over the dry bowl of ingredients.
4. Stir in the pumpkin and make sure everything is combined. This takes a large bowl darlings.
5. Batter goes into the pan and bake for 30 min or until golden and springy to touch.
Move on to the frosting now.
Poke holes with a fork all over the cake top and squeeze the juice of one orange over it. Let it seep in a bit before you frost it.