Make a skirt from a sweatshirt DIY
This skirt came from this uuuugly thing:
1. Cut off top portion right under the sleeves so you now have just a tube. Turn inside out.
2. Fold down the top 1 inch and pin in place. Your botton section is going to stay your bottom hem. (It's already done for you!)
3. Sew around this new waistband casing on the top edge----all the way around. Now do the same for the bottom edge of the casing, but leave 4-5 inches OPEN for you to fit the elastic in.
4. Measure waist and cut elastic 1/2 inch smaller and insert into casing with a safety pin.
5. Sew edges of elastic together with a zigzag stitch a few times over.