The pictures range from when my husband was a little boy, growing up in the Dominican Republic all the way to now, married with children. His family is all here-Carlos,Wanda,Erika,Mom & Dad. This is an easy project, but sorta time consuming!
This is all I did:
1. Collect photos, scrap paper, scrap fabrics, and Mod Podge.
2. Tear your pics (or cut--but I'm lazy) and arrnage them in a collage on posterboard or the floor.
3. Paint a thin layer of Mod Podge on your table top, and start putting your photos,bits of paper and fabric on it. Now Paint over it with the Mod Podge again, to secure it down.
4. Let it dry an hour and do this again, several times.
5. Once your table top is covered, attack the legs win the same manner-wrapping your fabric around the legs and securing them with several layers of Mod Podge.
6. Let dry overnight, then pour a mixture of EnviroTex over the top of the table for a glossy finish. It will protect the table, and it looks nice. This is optional, but I rec. it---super easy to mix and pour!